Creative Bail Bond Solutions For Families In Need
If someone you know or love is in jail and you need a bail bond in California, I am here to help you through a time in your life you never expected. I’m not only a bondsman; I’m a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend and I understand.
Let Tonya Page-Rynerson Bail Bonds help you through the bail bond process.
Bail by phone, email or fax.
We provide the fastest bail bond service anywhere in California.
Bail bond Q&A
Answers to the questions most frequently asked of a bail bond company.
Video Bail Information
Informational videos to give you some guidance when dealing with bail in California.
Bail Bond Financing
As reputable bail bond company, we do not charge any additional finance fees, charges or taxes.
Unexpected Personal Situations
Someone you know or love is in jail and you need a bail bond. It would be odd to welcome you to my website. You probably wish you were not looking for a California bail agent. It’s a private matter. It’s a family matter. I am here to help you through a time in your life you never expected.
I’m not only a bondsman; I’m a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend and I understand. Let Tonya Page-Rynerson Bail Bonds help you through the bail bond process.
I specialize in Southern California bail bonds for Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego, and Ventura. However, because I am affiliated with a wide network of trusted bail bond agents, I can quickly help with bail throughout California.
Options to Meet Your Bail Bond Needs
Tonya Page-Rynerson Bail Bonds can teach you about the bail process online or you can call to speak to directly with licensed bail bond agent.
I offer bail bonds by phone, fax and email to get the detainee released as quickly as possible. If you prefer, a bail agent can come to your location or meet you at the jail. I can help you at any California jail, and I am skilled in creative bail bonds solutions.
California bail bonds average about $20,000. Tonya Page-Rynerson Bail Bonds can arrange larger bail bond amounts up to and in excess of one million dollars as well.
While most clients pay by major credit card, I also accept cash. Payment plans can be arranged if needed.
If you are like most of my clients, you don’t know what to expect in bail bonds or from a bail bondsman. The bail bond industry is highly regulated and the California Department of Insurance licenses bail agents. In general, however, companies and agents are not closely watched. There are bail agents who may offer you illegally low rates and may “cold call” you. This is illegal.
Bail Bonds is a Regulated Industry
So who do you trust in the bail bond business? How do you find a reputable bail bondsman? Tonya Page-Rynerson Bail Bonds is here to help you through the bail process. I know the jail systems in California well. I will get your loved one out as quickly as is possible.
You can review my website or call for California bail bonds information and service 24 hours a day, even on weekends and holidays. Call me toll-free 1-877-861-3761.
A Bondsman You Can Trust
Testimonials – What our Clients Say
Let’s face it, bail bondsmen in California are pretty much offering the same service for the same price. How do you choose? Client comments, customer reviews and testimonials are an important part of the decision making process.
Here’s what some of our clients had to say:
- “When my daughter called from Las Colinas jail, I was angry with her, embarrassed and scared. Your bondsman put me at ease by answering my questions and walking me through my options…”
– Susan in San Diego
- “I couldn’t believe I was calling to bail out my boss on $100,000 bond. He’s a great guy, but I had no idea how to proceed. I can’t tell you enough how thankful I was for you holding my hand through the bail process. Again, I would like to express my sincere thanks for your patience and assistance in this matter.
– Brendon, Los Angeles
- “You helped me get bailed out of jail on Friday night. I just wanted to say thank you. It was an awful experience for me, and if nothing else, your kind voice on the other end of the phone in that cell was a tremendous comfort.”
– Chrystal, Santa Clarita
- I just wanted to thank you for doing your job so well. It was a relief to have a calming voice and help thru this trying time. I know it’s part of the job, but I still appreciated it and hopefully, something positive will come out of this mess! Thanks again.
– Pam, Santa Barbara
- “I talk to two other bondsman before calling you — they were real hustler types. As soon as I got on the phone with you, it was easy and effortless. Everything was straight-forward about what you could do for us. When you’re under these circumstances, you need no nonsense.”
– Michelle, San Fernando Valley