Bail Bonds for Truckee
Even in a small town like Truckee, your friend or family member can find themselves in the back of a police car. When you get the call asking for help, you may not know where you can turn for assistance.
Tonya Page Bail Bonds has a wide network that reaches across the state of California and can help you and your loved one in Truckee. We know how overwhelming the entire bail bonds process can be for anyone who doesn't deal with it everyday.
Our team of professional agents has the answers to any questions you have about bail bonds. When you call us at 1-877-861-3761, a bondsman will be ready to get to work right away on bail bonds for Truckee.
Over the years, Tonya Page Bail Bonds has built a positive reputation with our clients. We will handle your situation with the utmost respect and confidentiality. We are pleased to offer all of our clients:
- No-collateral bail bonds in most cases
- Assistance 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Easy payment options, like cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- A payment plan for those who qualify
- An easy way to complete paperwork- by phone, fax, email, or in person. An agent would be happy to meet at a location convenient for you.
Truckee Police Department
Truckee Police Department
10183 Truckee Airport Rd.
Truckee, CA 96161
The Truckee Police Department has 26 sworn officers serving its community. It is a young police force, having only been officially formed in June of 2001. They are a community-centered department, focused on maintaining a pleasant home for its residents.
If your friend or family member has been arrested in Truckee, they will be transported to the Wayne Brown Correctional Facility in Nevada City for booking. This includes fingerprinting, "mug shots," background checks, and warrant search. As soon as booking is complete, bail will be set and your loved one can be released. We can post bail at the Wayne Brown Correctional Facility 24-hours a day. It could take between 2-6 hours, once bail is posted, for them to be released.
Bail Co-Signer Responsibilities
When you sign an agreement with a bail bondsman, you become what is called an "indemnitor". As the indemnitor, you become responsible for:
- Paying the bail bond premium. This fee is not negotiable and is not refundable, regardless of the outcome of the case.
- Making sure the defendant makes it to court. If the defendant fails to appear, then you will be responsible for helping the bondsman get the defendant back into court.
We know that finding a reliable bail bondsman is not going to be the high point of your day, but with the help of our professional agents at Tonya Page Bail Bonds, we hope to make it at least easier to bear. We are caring and family-oriented.
A bondsman is ready to answer your questions about getting a bail bond for your loved one in Truckee at any time of the day or night. Call us today at 1-877-861-3761 and we can get started on the paperwork right away, and get your loved one home sooner rather than later.
Free Bail Bond Information, Anytime
- Michelle in San Fernando Valley