Bail Bonds in Napa County
At Tonya Page Bail Bonds, our team of professional, friendly agents will be ready to help 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. The bail bond process can be overwhelming when you don’t work with it every day. A bondsman will carefully explain the steps it takes to obtain a bail bond. Our simple paperwork can be completed by phone, fax or email. An agent will even meet with you in person at your home or office.
If someone you know has been arrested in Napa County, and is in need of a licensed bail bondsman, contact us right away at 1-877-861-3761.
Know Your Bondsman
When you begin looking for a bail bondsman that works in Napa Count, there are five questions you need to ask before deciding to do business with them.
- Are you licensed? It may seem obvious, but you may be surprised to know that there are some bondsmen who operate without being licensed by the state.
- Are you listed with the BBB? What is your rating? With bondsmen, just like any company you wish to do business with, it’s good to know if there are any complaints about them and how they are rated.
- Will you explain the bail bond process to me? Any professional bondsman will be happy to sit down with you and walk you through the entire process, step-by-step. The better you understand what to expect, the smoother the process.
- What do you charge for a bail bond? In California, bail bondsmen are regulated by the Department of Insurance. Any agency that is willing to negotiate or offer you a lower rate is doing so illegally.
- How soon can my loved one be out of jail? No bondsman can give you an exact time frame for someone’s release from jail. Jails all operate at various paces, so predicting exactly when they will be released is not possible. Any agent who has worked with the jail on a regular basis will be have a better estimate of the processing times.
Napa County Jail
Napa County Jail
1125 Third St.
Napa, CA 94559
Bail Bonds in Napa
Napa County is well-known for its wine producing vineyards. Located to the north of the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa County spans a total area of 788 square miles. The resident population of the county is over 136,000.
When someone is arrested in Napa County, they will be transported to the Napa County Jail which is under the command of the Napa Sheriff’s Department. Here, they will go through the booking process. This includes fingerprints, photographs, a background check and warrant search.
The booking process can take between 2-4 hours, depending on how busy staff members at the jail are when the individual is brought in. Once they are completely booked into the system, a bail amount will be set according to the county bail schedule. Once it is set, we can post bail to the jail 24-hours a day.
Fast Affordable Bail Bonds
Tonya Page Bail Bonds will work quickly to make sure your loved one spends as little time in jail as possible. The cost of a bail bond will be equal to 10% of the defendant’s bail amount. For instance, if bail is set at $15,000, then the cost would be $1,500.
We accept all major credit cards for payment. In many cases, we can arrange a payment plan to help make getting a bail bond affordable. We offer no-collateral bail bonds and financing plans there are never additional taxes or fees.
Call us as soon as you learn of your loved one’s arrest at 1-877-861-3761. Our bondsman will help make the process go as quickly and easily as possible when you call for bail bonds in Napa County.
Bail Bonds Anywhere in Napa County