If you need a bail bond for Marin County Sheriff's Department, call to speak to a bondsman now at 1-877-861-3761 (1-877-861-3761).
Merced County JailMain Jail Facility
700 W. 22nd St.
Merced, CA 95340
Bail Bonds in Merced
2584 W. Sandy Mush Rd.
Merced, CA 95340
The Merced County Sheriff's Department is responsible for overseeing the detention facilities. The overall safety of inmates and jail staff is the top priority. There are two facilities for the Merced County Jail that house inmates, both sentenced and pre-sentenced. Anyone arrested in Merced County will be transported to one of the detention facilities for booking. This process could take several hours to complete. It will consist of fingerprinting, photographs (mug shot), a background check and nationwide warrant search.
Bail Bonds for Merced County JailsWhen a friend or family member has been arrested, you want to find a bail bondsman that can work quickly to get them released from jail. The agents at Tonya Page Bail Bonds work with jails across the state and can post bail to the jails in Merced County 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. A bail bond can be approved quickly and our simple paperwork can be completed by phone, fax, and email or in person.
We offer a variety of payment options, including all major credit cards. In many cases we can arrange a payment plan for our clients to help ease the financial burden.
You're loved one has more important things to do then spend time in jail, so let us get to work on a bail bond so they can be brought home quickly and safely.
Call us at 1-877-861-3761 as soon as possible to speak with a bondsman about bail bonds for Merced County Jail.
- Inmates are permitted one 30-minute visitation per visiting day, with a maximum of two visitors at each visit.
- Inmates must fill out an Inmate Visitor Request Form to receive a visit. All visitors must be cleared before they can visit an inmate.
- Visitors must present a valid Photo ID at the time of the visitation. Identification and keys are the only items allowed to be brought in during visitation.
- Visitors must be over the age of 12 and minors will need to be accompanied by a legal guardian. Only visitors are permitted in the lobby during visitation.
- At the Main Jail, visitation is Saturday 8:30 am- 9:00 am (inmate last name A-L); 12:30 pm- 1:00 pm (inmate last name M-Z); Sunday 12:30 pm- 1:00 pm (A-L); 8:30 am- 9:00 am (M-Z).
- At the John Latorraca Correctional Facility, visitation times are determined by which dorm or cell the inmate is housed in. Saturday and Sunday visits are from 8:00 am-7:30 pm. Monday and Wednesday visits are 5:30 pm- 6:00 pm. Tuesday and Thursday visits are 5:30 pm- 7:30 pm. Friday visits are from 4:30 pm- 5:00 pm.
- Inmate property can be released on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 am- 10:00 am. If an inmate wants their property released, they must fill out an Inmate Property Pre-Authorization Form. If you are picking up an inmate's property, you must have a valid photo ID.
Inmates may receive mail sent to the following addresses:
PO Box 2267 Merced, CA 95344
2584 West Sandy Mush Rd. Merced, CA 95341
Inmate AccountsYou may deposit money into an inmate's account 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. A Western Union kiosk is located in the lobby of the Merced County Sheriff's Department at 700 West 22nd Street. Funds can be deposited via the Internet at www.westernunion.com/corrections or by phone by calling 1-800-634-3422.
Free Bail Bond Information, Anytime
- Eduardo in Los Angeles