Sausalito Bail Bonds
Even in such a beautiful setting as Sausalito, people can often find themselves in trouble with the law. If you have a friend or family member who has been arrested, it’s important for them to be released from jail as soon as possible. Their time will be better spent in speaking with an attorney about their case.
Tonya Page Bail Bonds is a team of licensed, friendly bail bondsman. We work with jails and law enforcement agencies across California.
When you call us at 1-877-861-3761, a bondsman will be available to speak with you 24-hours a day, 7-days a week about bail bonds in Sausalito.
Questions to Ask a Bondsman
- Is your company listed with the Better Business Bureau? What is your rating? When you check out the agency through the BBB, you will be able to find out about complaints made against them. Their rating will give you a better idea of whether or not they are worth doing business with.
- What percentage do you charge for a bail bond? Reputable licensed agencies will charge the standard 10%. Any company offering a 5% premium should make you wary. In California, the rate is set by the Department of Insurance and is not supposed to be negotiated. If you speak with an agent willing to break the law in this instance, just imagine what else they might do.
- Can you explain the bail bond process to me? The answer should always be “Yes!” You want a professional who understands the entire process inside and out. They should understand that not everyone knows how the bail bond industry works and be willing to explain it step by step.
- Are you licensed? It might seem like an obvious question to ask, but many people forget. You should only use a bondsman who is licensed through the Department of Insurance. You can always check an agent’s license status. My license number is 1843798. My last name with the DOI is “Page-Rynerson.”
- How soon can you get my loved one out of jail? There is no exact time that can be given. Various factors will play into how long it will take to get someone released once bail is posted. However, an agent who is familiar with a jail will be able to give you a more precise estimate of how long it will take.
Sausalito Police Department
Sausalito Police Department
29 Caledonia St.
Sausalito, CA 94965
Sausalito is a beautiful place to live and visit. A community that lies on the San Francisco Bay, it is home to 7,400 residents across 2.2 square miles. The Sausalito Police Department is responsible for protecting the lives and property of its citizens. They maintain order, control and prevent crime, enforce motor vehicle laws and local ordinances in Sausalito.
Working in partnership with the community is key in maintaining a higher quality of life for residents and visitors. Citizens take an active role in reporting any public safety concerns and help officers resolve issues with long-term solutions.
The Department is staffed with 24 employees and 22 volunteers to serve the community. Patrol officers regulate criminal activity and provide emergency and other public services. There is also a Bike Patrol and Boat Patrol to service the community.
If someone is arrested in Sausalito, they will be transported to the Marin County Jail in San Rafael. There, they will go through the booking process that includes fingerprinting, photographs, background check and warrant search. Once booking is complete, a bail amount will be set.
We know how overwhelming the bail bond process can be for anyone not familiar with it. We will work to make it go as smoothly as possible for you. We accept a variety of payment methods, including all major credit cards. In most cases, we require no collateral for a bail bond. We can work with you to come up with a payment plan if one is needed.
Don’t hesitate to call Tonya Page Bail Bonds immediately at 1-877-861-3761 for bail bonds in Sausalito.