Wilshire Bail Agent
Professional Bail Bonds for the Wilshire District
You have found my website because you need bail bond information or service. If you don’t know about the bail bond process, I will help you through each step. If you are like most people who call me, you probably have never needed a bail agent before and never will again, but you know you want fast service from a bondsman you can trust.
I can help individuals and families in need bail bond information or services in the Wilshire District including Arlington Heights, Brookside Park, Cathay Circle, Country Club Park, Fairfax, Greater Wilshire, Hancock Park, Harvard Heights, Korea Town, Larchmond Village, Little Ethiopia, Mid-City, Mid-Wilshire, Miracle Mile, Olympic Park, Park La Brea, South Carthay, Wellington Square, Western Heights, Wilshire center, Wilshire Vista, and Windsor Square. I also post bail throughout California. I am here to help. Please call at any time for Miracle Mile bail information or for bail bond service: 1-877-861-3761.
On this page, you will find information regarding:
- The Wilshire Community Police Station and Jail
- The Arrest and Bail Bond Process for the Miracle Mile Corridor
You or your family may find the following resources helpful:
- Wilshire Area Inmate Information
- Bail Bond Costs and Payment Options
- Options for Release from Jail
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Bail Bond Process
Arrestees in the Wilshire District area are initially taken to the LAPD’s Wilshire Community Station for initial processing after arrest. Bail will be set after processing. I can help you begin the bail process immediately by providing information and a likely bail amount based on the information that you provide me.
When you call me:
- We will go over the bond approval process in a few short minutes. I will ask you questions about yourself and the defendant. The information that you provide is confidential and will allow me to determine how best to assist you.
- I will answer any questions that you may have. At Tonya Page Bail Bonds, we will make sure that you understand the bail bond process and your responsibilities should you choose to bail someone out of jail.
After the bond is approved:
- There are basically two bail bond documents for the indemnitor to sign.
- Most of my clients use email and fax to process the bond paperwork.
- Alternatively, I can meet you at the West LA Community jail.
- Payment may be made by credit card or cash. If you qualify, I can set up a payment plan with no financing charges.
- I can complete the bail process in Los Angeles in less than an hour.
If you are in need f a California bail bond, as a licensed bail bondsman I will be able to help you. Most people I deal with prefer to process the paperwork via email and fax. It doesn’t matter if you are located within California or out of state I will help you post bail here in West Los Angeles.
LAPD Wilshire Community Station and Jail
Wilshire Community Police Station
4861 West Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90019
Wilshire Area corridor (known as Miracle Mile) is one of the busiest business districts in the world. Included in this area are the La Brea Tar Pits, the Petersen Automotive Museum, the Museum of Tolerance, the Wiltern Theater, and the Farmers Market. The Beverly Center, CBS studios, Korea Town and several five star hotels are prominent attractions in the Wilshire Area.
The Los Angeles Police Department’s Wilshire Community Station provides service for the communities of Arlington Heights, Brookside Park, Cathay Circle, Country Club Park, Fairfax, Greater Wilshire, Hancock Park, Harvard Heights, Korea Town, Larchmont Village, Little Ethiopia, Mid-City, Mid-Wilshire, Miracle Mile, Olympic Park, Park La Brea, South Carthay, Wellington Square, Western Heights, Wilshire center, Wilshire Vista, and Windsor Square.
If you have found yourself in a dilemma and need help with a bail bond. Call toll-free at 1-877-861-3761.