Westchester Bail Agent
Fast Bail for Pacific Community Jail
Likely, you are visiting this webpage looking for bail bond information. In a time like this you want someone who can offer fast and trustworthy service, but you may not know much about the bail bond process. Not to worry; I am here to help, a licensed bail bondsman will explain each step of the process to you.
I can help with your Venice Beach and Westchester area bail bond. I also post bail throughout California. Please call at any time for more Venice Beach and Westchester bail bonds information or for bail bond service: 877-224-5266 or 310-601-4085.
On this page, you will find information regarding:
- The Pacific Community Police Station and Jail
- The Arrest and Bail Bond Process for the Venice Beach area
- Bail for Out-of-towners
You or your family may find the following resources helpful:
- Los Angeles County Bail Bond Information
- Options for Release from Jail
- Bail Bond Costs and Payment Options
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
LAPD Pacific Community Station and Jail
The Pacific Area encompasses Del Rey, Manchester Square, Mar Vista, Oakwood, Palms, Playa del Rey, Playa Vista, Venice, and Westchester. Marina del Rey has its own police station and I provide Marina del Rey Bail Bonds also.
Arrestees in the Venice Beach area are initially taken to the Pacific Community Station for initial processing after arrest. Men that are arrested by the L.A. Sheriff's Department will likely be transferred to the Men's Central Jail if they are are not bailed out. Women are generally transferred to the Lynwood Jail. If the bail bond process is started quickly it will often keep the detainee from being transferred.
A transfer adds significantly to the amount of time incarcerated. Besides, the physical time for transfer to downtown L.A., there is paperwork and computer updating that must take place before an individual can be eligible for release on bail.
The Bail Bond Process
When you call me:
- I will help guide you through the bond approval process over the phone. There will be a list of questions that you wll have to answer about yourself and the defendant.
- Any questions that you may have will be answered. It is very important that you know what to expect during the bail bond process and your responsibilities if you choose to bail someone out of jail.
After the bond is approved:
- There are basically two documents to sign.
- We offer email and fax to process the bond paperwork and payment.
- Alternatively, I can meet you at the Pacific Community jail.
Bail Bonds for Visitors
Venice Beach is located in the northwest section of the Pacific Community. Venice Beach is the second most popular tourist attraction in the state of California after Disneyland. Weekend crowds often number in the tens of thousands. The LAX Airport is considered one of the busiest airports, which is located in Pacific Community. Surrounding the airport are many large hotels and businesses. The Pacific Area has many businesses ranging from small family owned retail stores to large manufacturing plants.
Often, Venice area clients are on vacation or visiting for the day. Occassionally visitors find themselves in need of a bail bond. Whatever the situation may be, we can help you during this time. California laws and enforcement may be harsh than some other states.
If you need a California bail bonds, I am able to help you whether you are from out of town or even out of state. In California, you need to work with a state licensed bail agent.
Let Tonya Page help you with your bail bond. Call toll-free at 877-224-5266 or locally at 310-601-4085.
Free Bail Bond Information, Anytime
All your staff have the qualities people need when they are in a stressful situation and don't really know what to do next. I also commend you for your philosophy of educating clients and the general public about the bail bond process as well as the jail system.
- Jean from Los Angeles