Malibu and Lost Hills Bail Bondsman
Confidential Bail Service for the West Valley
If someone you know has been arrested in Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Malibu, Westlake Village or the unincorporated Los Angeles County communities of Chatsworth Lake Manor, Topanga, or West Hills, they have likely been take to the Malibu/Lost Hills LASD Station.
I am professional bail agent
who provides bail bonds and bail bond services for families throughout
Los Angeles including the Malibu and Lost Hills Jail. Because my office
is located nearby in the Warner Center, I can provide the fastest
service available for the Malibu/Lost Hills Jail. Let me help you
through the bail process. Please call me any time for Lost Hills Station bail information at 877 BAIL-BOND or at 818-332-1040.
Resources for Malibu Bail Bonds
You or your family may find the following information helpful:
- How a Bail Bond Works
- Booking and Processing after arrest
- Choosing a Los Angeles Bondsman
- Los Angeles County Bail Bond Information
- Los Angeles Women's Jail
- Bail Bond Costs and Payment Options
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Malibu/Lost Hills LASD Station Information
In addition to the County unincorporated communities of Chatsworth Lake Manor, Malibu Lake (in Agoura), Topanga and West Hills, the LA Sheriff's Department Lost Hills Station provides police and protection services for the cities of Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Malibu and Westlake Village.
It should be noted that some areas of the San Fernando Valley are serviced by the Los Angeles Police Department as they are within the boundaries of the City of Los Angeles.
- Canoga Park, Granada Hills, Winnetka, Woodland Hills and parts of West Hills are serviced by the Devonshire LAPD Station (See Northridge Bail).
- North Hills comes under Mission Hills bail.
- Reseda is serviced by LAPD West Valley Station (See Reseda Bail Bond).
Please call me toll-free, nationwide at 877-BAIL BOND for immediate bondsman service or simply to ask questions. You may also contact us locally at 818-332-1040.
Free Bail Bond Information, Anytime
- Tonya Page in Bondsman & Owner