LASD Pitchess Jail
When you need a bail bond at Pitchess Jail, you need the right bail bondsman -- right now. At Tonya Page Bail Bonds, that's us. We're licensed to serve all of California jails and that includes the four facilities which make up the Pitchess Jail system. A professional, courteous bondsman is available to assist you day or night.
You can pay by credit card, check or cash. Our application takes only minutes to fill out and we'll walk you through the entire process. We'll also answer any questions about the Pitchess Jail you may have. My family run business has years of experience when it comes to dealing with the East, North, South or NCCF facilities of this jail. You don't have to go through the monumental stress and embarrassment of trying to get somebody released from there, alone.
Please call Tonya Page Bail Bonds at 1-877-861-3761 for immediate assistance. You'll be connected with a licensed bondsman for the Pitchess Jail area who is ready to help you.
Pitchess Jail Information
All Pitchess facilities are located on The Old Road, Castaic 91384
Inmate Information: 213-473-6080
Public Information: (213) 473-6100
East Facility: 29310 The Old Road
North Facility: 29320 The Old Road
South Facility: 29330 The Old Road
NCCF - North County Correctional Facility: 29340 The Old Road
The Pitchess Detention Center in Castaic, California is the oldest operating jail in Los Angeles County. It is a confusing, sometimes frightening place, consisting of four main prison buildings. Some house arrestees who have been sentenced; others are holding tanks for defendants prior to their trial. Another is for parole violators. Pre-trial defendants are eligible for bail bonds -- sentenced inmates are not. The jail also contracts with local businesses and the state to put its inmates to work for the community.
The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, which runs Pitchess, uses the facility as an overflow to the Men's Detention Center in downtown Los Angeles. Those who are bailed out at Pitchess are often transported back downtown by Sheriff's Deputies for release and the waiting time can be lengthy.
If you are planning to visit an arrestee or sentenced prisoner at Pitchess, you may want to follow these tips:
- Go early. The processing visitors must undergo, along with the time it takes to be processed, is about 2 to 3 hours. Only weekend visiting is allowed, and visitors are only given 2 hours to spend with a loved one or friend.
- Leave all cell phones in the car. Guards will not let you in with one and won't hold your cell phone for you.
- Bring water and food for the long wait-time in lines.
- Make sure you know the processing number of the person you're visiting. Just knowing his first and last name isn't good enough.
- Processed visitors must take a bus that transports them to the actual prison building. There, they will often wait again in a long, hot, loud hallway until an inmate's name is called. Visitors are assigned telephones stations and sit behind unbreakable glass, across from the inmate, for the entire length of the visit.
Finding a Bondsman who Knows Pitchess
After reading the above information, bailing somebody you care about out of the Pitchess Jail probably seems like a good option. At Tonya Page Bail Bonds, we're on call 24 /7 to meet your needs. You'll speak with knowledgeable, friendly bail bondsmen who are well acquainted with the California justice system and the inner workings of the Pitchess Jail. We are a family owned company with 40 years experience. Our philosophy is: "you come first."
You can talk with a licensed Tonya Page Bail Bondsman when you call 1-877-861-3761. We'll answer all your bail and jail questions.
Free Bail Bond Information, Anytime
- Brendon in Los Angeles