Bail Bonds for Inglewood
A Bail Bondsman That Understands
If you have learned that someone in your family or a friend has been arrested by the Inglewood Police Department, you need an expert bail bondsman right away. Having them kept in jail for a longer period than necessary can be quite frightful. Avoid this and give Tonya Page Bail Bonds a call today.
When you call, a compassionate and professional bondsman will quickly assist you and answer any questions you might have. We also offer the option to complete the bail bonds process by email or fax. If you prefer, we can meet you at a location of your choice to better meet your needs .
Contact us now at 877-BAIL-BOND (1-877-224-5266) for immediate information about bail bonds in Inglewood. You can also reach us locally at 310-601-4085.
Inglewood Police Department and Jail Information
Inglewood Police Department
One Manchester Blvd.
Inglewood, CA 90301
The Inglewood Police Department is made up of 213 sworn officers and 92 support and administrative employees. Both the police department and the city were started February 14, 1908. Their police force is composed of several specialized units including K9, traffic, records, scientific service investigators, community affairs, narcotics, and many others. They are also one of the few police enforcement agencies that utilized new technologies first.
Steps for Starting the Bail Bonds Process
Tonya Page Bail Bonds knows that this time can be a difficult one. Many people that call us are in the dark about the bail bonds process. You will work with a friendly bail bondsman who will answer all your questions.
To get started:
- Call our toll free number at 877-224-5266
- Speak to a licensed bail bondsman and give your information as well as the inmate information
- After you are quickly approved, we will need a credit card or other payment information to pay the 10% bail bond fee for using our service
- Once the payment method is secured, one of our licensed bondsmen will go to the jail to process and post the bond.
- Your friend or loved one is securely released. The next step is to make sure they go to all scheduled court dates pertaining to their case until it is resolved.
To obtain bail bonds for Inglewood, call speak to a bondsman at 877-BAIL-BOND (1-877-224-5266) now. You can also reach us locally at 310-601-4085
Free Bail Bond Information, Anytime
- Tonya Page