Bail Bonds for Kings County
If someone you know has been arrested in Kings County, you may not know who to call for help. A licensed, professional bail bondsman will be able to help you bring your loved one home as quickly and safely as possible.
The team of agents at Tonya Page Bail Bonds is ready to answer your call 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. We know how distressing this situation can be and it is our goal to make sure the entire process goes smoothly. The simple bail forms can be completed by fax or email, or in person. We can arrange to meet with you at your home or office, or at the detention facility.
When you call Tonya Page Bail Bonds at 1-877-861-3761, a bondsman will explain the entire process for bail bonds in Kings County.
Questions To Ask A Bondsman
When you start searching for the right bail bondsman, it’s important to gather some information about the agent before signing an agreement with them:
- How much does a bail bond cost? In California, the cost of a bail bond is 10% of the bail amount. If an agency says they will “negotiate” the cost, look elsewhere because they are may not be following the law or they are trying to “bait & switch”.
- When will my friend/loved one be released? While many experienced bondsman can give an accurate estimate of how long it will take for someone to be released from jail, they are not able to give an exact time. Many factors effect how long it will take for an inmate to be released.
- Can you explain the process to me? Any professional agency will be able to explain the bail bond process easily. It is important for clients to know what to expect throughout. The process is typically as follows: a) Agent will collect basic information about the situation (person’s name, birth date, list of charges, bail amount, employment information, etc); b) payment will need to be arranged and all forms will be completed; c) agent will post bail to the detention facility and inmate will be released.
- Are you licensed? In California, bondsmen must be licensed by the Department of Insurance. You should only do business with a licensed, expert bail bondsman, so check to make sure their license is valid before signing any agreement or giving them any money.
- Are you listed with the BBB? The Better Business Bureau is an agency that rates businesses and tracks any complaints against them. Knowing the agency’s BBB rating will help you make a decision about signing an agreement with them and you will also be able to find out about any complaints. We are A+ rated!
Kings County Arrest and Booking
Kings County Jail
1444 W Lacey Blvd.
Hanford, CA 93230
Bail Bonds in Hanford
If someone is arrested in Kings County, they will be transported to the Kings County Jail for booking. This will consist of fingerprinting, photographs, a background check and warrant search. Any property they have on them at the time of arrest will be held until they are released. They will be given access to a phone after booking is complete and they will be able to contact a family member, friend, lawyer or bondsman.
During booking, they will be given a bail amount based on the Kings County bail schedule.
Paying for a Bail Bond
If the defendant’s bail amount is only a few hundred dollars, paying the bail amount yourself is a reasonable option. In most cases, though, bail can be in the tens-of-thousands of dollars. Paying the bail amount yourself can be costly. In most cases, the amount will be returned to you once the court case is settled, but that could take months or even years.
Your other option is to work with a bail bondsman. You will pay a bail bond premium, equal to 10% of the bail amount, to a bail bond agent. In exchange, the agent will post bail for the defendant.
If bail is set at $10,000, you will pay a fee of $1,000. This amount is non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the case.
We understand that no one plans to need bail money set aside for someone. That is why we gladly accept payment with all major credit cards. In many cases, we can make a payment plan with our clients, and there are never additional fees or taxes with payment plans. We also offer no-collateral bail bonds in most instances.
The bail bond process can be overwhelming. Let us help you get through this difficult time.
Call Tonya Page Bail Bonds at 1-877-861-3761 to speak with a caring bondsman today about bail bonds in Kings County.
Covering all of Kings County
Kings County was initially settled by cattlemen and gold miners along the Kings River and was soon populated by farmers, storekeepers and oilmen. When the Southern Pacific Railroad brought tracks to the area in 1877, the county saw a growth in population from settlers around the world. The county became official in 1893 when a portion of Tulare County was divided to form Kings County. Today, Kings County spans across 1,391 square miles and has a population of over 154,000 residents. Agriculture plays a major role in the area’s economy.
We provide bail bonds for:
- Halls Corner
- Home Garden
- Island District
- Kettleman City
- Lemoore Station
Tonya Page Bail Bonds is pleased to server all areas of Kings County. Call now for immediate bondsman assistance: 1-877-861-3761.