Bail Bonds for Ridgecrest Jail
Having a friend or family member in the Ridgecrest Jail can be a very stressful time. The first thing you want to do is get them released as quickly and safely as possible. You may not know who to turn to in this time of need. Calling a trusted bail bonds agency like Tonya Page Bail Bonds can help to ease the burden that you are facing.
We know that the bail process can be confusing, but with just one phone call, our friendly, professional staff can help answer all of your questions about bailing out your loved one from the Ridgecrest Jail.
We are ready to help you at any time of the day or night. It's important for us to work together to gain the release of your loved one in a timely manner. Our bail bonds agents are fully licensed and know the ins-and-outs of the bail process. With our help, your loved one can be home sooner rather than later.
Call us now at 1-877-861-3761 or 661-347-1395 to start the process for bail bonds at the Ridgecrest Jail.
Ridgecrest SubstationRidgecrest Substation
128 E. Coso
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
The Ridgecrest Substation & Jail is responsible for approximately 1026 square miles in Kern County, providing law enforcement services to around 40,000 Ridgecrest residents. The jail is used for individuals arrested in the Ridgecrest area. If they are not bailed out immediately, the defendant will be transferred to the larger facility in Bakersfield. If they are transferred to the larger facility, their processing time can increase quite a bit. This can add to the amount of time they will be held in jail.
Bail ResponsibilitiesWhen you enter into an agreement with a bail bondsman, you become the indemnitor of that contract. This means that you are responsible for:
- Paying the bail bond premium. This is the fee paid to a bondsman which is equal to 10% of the entire bond amount. This fee is set by the state of California and is nonrefundable, regardless of whether the defendant is not charged or is found not guilty of the charges.
- Making sure the defendant is present at all court appearances. If the defendant fails to appear in court, you will be responsible for paying any and all administrative costs incurred by the bond agency, all court costs and fees, including repaying the entire amount of the bail set by the court.
- Keeping the defendant's information (address, employer) up-to-date.
- Notifying the courts or bond agent of the defendant's whereabouts if they flee
The process of gaining the release of your loved one from the Ridgecrest Jail can be overwhelming. Our licensed, professional agents at Tonya Page Bail Bonds can help make the process go as smoothly and quickly as possible. We can post bail at the Ridgecrest Jail 24-hours a day.
Call us now at 1-877-861-3761 or 661-347-1395 and we can get to work right away, ensuring the swift release of your friend or family member from the Ridgecrest Jail.
Free Bail Bond Information, Anytime
- Michelle in San Fernando Valley