If you need a bail bond for El Dorado County Jails, call to speak with a bondsman now at 1-877-861-3761.
El Dorado County Jails
If a person is arrested in El Dorado County, they will be held in custody at one of the two detention facilities in the county. The Sheriff's Department is responsible for the care and custody of individuals within the jails.
The Custody Division of the El Dorado Sheriff's Office ensures public safety through the safe and secure incarceration of inmates. The officers of the Custody Division are committed to building a structured environment to enable inmates to better assimilate into their communities and provide them the opportunity for self-improvement through programs and services offered at the jails.
We are a family-operated business who understands the immense amount of stress you are currently experiencing. Let us help you by relieving some of the frustration and stress by processing your bail bond in a trusted, efficient and confidential manner. Our agents are available to you day or night.
If you need immediate assistance with an El Dorado bail bond, call Tonya Page Bail Bonds at 1-877-861-3761.
Placerville JailPlacerville Jail
300 Forni Rd.
Placerville, CA 95667
Bail Bonds in Placerville
Anyone arrested in the geographical area near Placerville will be taken to this facility for booking. Both men and women are taken to this detention center which has a rated capacity for 265 beds. Sentenced and pre-sentenced inmates are both held here.
South Lake Tahoe Jail
South Lake Tahoe Jail
1051 Al Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Bail Bonds in South Lake Tahoe
The Booking ProcessAt both facilities of the El Dorado County Jail, the booking process will consist of fingerprinting and photographs, a background check and nationwide warrant search. Booking could take an hour or more, depending on how busy staff members at the jail are at the time someone is brought in. A bail amount will be set for bailable offenses according to the El Dorado County bail schedule.
Inmate ServicesWithin both detention facilities, inmates are offered:
- Adult education - Operated by the El Dorado Adult School, this program has a full-time teacher and volunteer assistance. It was developed to meet the needs of incarcerated individuals.
- HEARTS - The Health Education, Addiction Recovery Toward Self-responsibility program teaches inmates substance abuse education and personal development. It provides inmates with the tools needed to stay clean and sober. The 3-month program covers alcohol and drug use and health impacts, family issues, career and recovery steps.
- Religious Services - Each facility has a volunteer chaplain and volunteers from the community offering religious services and bible studies.
- Alcoholics/ Narcotics Anonymous - The AA and NA programs are the standard programs used throughout the country. Volunteers run these programs for the inmates.
- HIV/ Infectious Diseases Treatment - These state-mandated programs are conducted by the county health department. Subjects are covered by the use of visual media and lectures. Transmission and prevention are discussed.
- Prenatal counseling and anger management are also offered.
Inmates are permitted to receive an unlimited amount of mail during their incarceration. Inmates can be sent paperback books, but they must be mailed directly from the publisher or approved bookstore.
They may also subscribe to newspapers, magazines and periodicals so long as they are sent directly from the publisher or bookstore.
Packages must be approved by the jail commander. Inmates may only receive packages containing personal clothing for the purpose of a jury trial.
Visitation at the Placerville Jail is conducted Monday thru Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.; Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.At the South Lake Tahoe Jail, visitation is Monday thru Saturday, 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.; Wednesday and Thursday evenings, 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Inmates are allowed 2 one-hour visits per week. Only one visitor is allowed at a time during visits. A minor child may be escorted to visitation.Visitors must have a valid photo ID. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
El Dorado Bondsman
We understand how distressing it can be when a loved one is arrested. You want to do everything you can to get them released as quickly as possible. With the help of a professional bail bondsman, your loved one will spend as little time in jail as possible.
Once we complete the necessary paperwork, we can post bail at either of the jails in El Dorado County 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
When you call us at 1-877-861-3761, a bondsman will be available to answer your questions 24-hours a day for bail bonds in El Dorado County.