California Bail Bonds
Unexpected Personal Situations
You need a California bondsman. It’s a private matter.
Where do you turn? Who do you ask for advice?
I am here to help you through a time in your life you never expected and you will probably not experience again. I understand personal situations. I can provide you with free California bail bonds information 24 hours a day.
Let Tonya Page Bail Bonds help you through the California bail bond process.
Bail Bond Help Throughout California
We provide bail at every jail in California. If you cannot find the specific information you need here, or would prefer to speak to a human being, call us now.
I offer specific information on California Bail Bonds on a county by county basis and in many cases there is specific bail information by city. Here is an alphabetical listing of counties where we provide bail:
- Alameda – including the Santa Rita County Jail
- Amador County
- Calaveras County
- Colusa County
- Contra Costa – including Martinez and Richmond Jail
- Del Norte
- El Dorado County
- Fresno – including Placerville and South Lake Tahoe
- Imperial County – including the El Centro Jail
- Inyo County – including Bishop and the Independence Jail
- Glenn County
- Kings County
- Kern County – including Bakersfield
- Lake County
- Los Angeles – all LAPD Stations and LA County Jails
- Marin County – including the county jail in San Rafael
- Madera County
- Mariposa County
- Merced County
- Modoc County
- Monterey County
- Nevada County
- Orange County – all city and County Jails including Santa Ana and the OCJ
- Placer County
- Plumas County
- San Diego County – Las Colinas, Men’s Central, Vista and Chula Vista Jail
- San Benito County
- San Bernardino – including the West Valley Detention Center
- San Francisco – including Bryant Street Jail
- San Joaquin
- San Luis Obispo
- San Mateo – including the Maguire Jail and the County Women’s Jail in Redwood City
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Clara – including San Jose
- Santa Cruz
- Shasta County
- Solano County
- Sonoma County
- Stanislaus County
- Siskiyou County
- Sutter County
- Tehama County
- Trinity County
- Tulare County
- Tuolumne County
- Ventura County
- Yolo County
- Yuba County
If you are looking for California bail bond information or service, you can contact us directly to speak with a licensed California bail agent toll-free at 1-877-861-3761.
Options to Meet Your Needs
Many of my clients are in a different area of California or even out of state from the person in jail. This is not a problem. Tonya Page Bail Bonds offers bail bonds by fax and email to get the detainee released as quickly as possible. If you prefer and you’re local, a bail agent can come to your California location or meet you at the jail. I can help you at any California jail.
California bail bonds average about $20,000. If you need a large bail bond amount up to and in excess of one million dollars, we can help arrange it. A majority of my clients pay for bail bonds by major credit card, you can also pa by cash or payment plan can be arranged. I am skilled in creative bail bonds solutions for those who need payment plans or who aren’t sure they qualify for a bail bond.
Your Bail Agent – A Trusted Resource
Who should you trust in the bail bond industry? How to locate a reputable bail bondsman? Tonya Page Bail Bondsman is here to guide you through:
- Fees and Costs for California Bail Bonds
- California Bail Bond Payment Options
- Your Responsibilities as a Bail Bond Indemnitor should you decide to move forward with a bail bond.
- Jail Release Options
I know the jail systems in California and can service any California jail. I will get your loved one out as quickly as is possible. Please call.
Please review my site or call for California bail bond information and service during anytime of the day, even on weekends and holidays. Call me toll-free 1-877-861-3761.