Nevada County Jail
Wayne Brown Correctional Facility
925 Maidu Ave.
Nevada City, CA 95959
Bail Bonds for Wayne Brown Jail Correctional Facility
Nevada County Jail is also known as Wayne Brown Correctional Facility. The jail houses maximum, medium, and minimum security inmates. It will hold up to 250 people and can be expaned to hold 450. The facility is used to hold anyone pending court dates and for those that are being sentenced 1 year or less.
Visiting Nevada County Jail
Tuesday – Friday 1/2 hour visit per day.
- Each inmate has a specific time for visitation that rotates daily.
- Visitors are to check the on-line inmate list or call in advance for the inmates scheduled visitation time.
- Vistors must be 18 years of age unless accompaned by a parent or guardian.
- By visiting the jail’s website you may download a visiting slip to fill out prior to your visit, this will help expedite the process
- For further information please call 530-265-1291.