Glen Helen Detention Center
18000 Institution Road
P.O. Box 9490
Devore, CA 92407
The Glen Helen Rehabilitation Center has three inmate housing facilities and is run by the County Sheriff’s Department. In San Bernardino County it is the main facility which houses both male and female inmates sentenced to county time.
Rules for Visiting Glen Helen Detention Center:
- Inmate visiting appointments are held Tuesday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- You must call (909) 885-8483 at least 24 hours in advance of visiting anyone at Glen Helen Jail.
- Inmate visitors must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to their scheduled visit
- Those who are late will not be admitted to the facility
- All visitors must be ready to provide proper identification, such as a California Driver’s license or passport and be at least 18 years or older.