How to Post Bail-By-Fax and Bail-By-Email
Fastest Online Bail Bonds Option
As bondsmen, one of the first questions our clients ask when they call us is: “How fast can you get my [son, daughter, husband, wife, sibling, partner, friend or co-worker, etc.] out of jail?”
Our answer is always the same: Very fast – because we provide the fastest bail bond service anywhere in California.
We can even help you with bail online.
We’ve streamlined the bail bonds process by providing our clients with ability to complete bail bonds online by email or by fax, and by accepting all major credit cards – no matter where our clients are or what time of the day or night it is.
We have a bail bond application that is easy to understand and fill out. It literally only takes you minutes to do so. With our method of posting bail, you won’t have to go out in the middle of the night or take time off from work.
It can all be handled online from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office, with the added benefit of the fastest release from jail.
To speak with a licensed bondsman about immediate bail service, please call 1-877-861-3761 (1-877-861-3761).
Easy Steps to Bail Bonds Online by Email or Fax:
- Call us at 1-877-861-3761
- We’ll explain the bail bond process and answer all of your questions.
- When you’re ready, we’ll email or fax you our simple online bail bond forms that are specifically customized for your bond. You will receive these documents online almost immediately in a PDF file or by fax. All you have to do is fill out basic information and provide your credit card information and fax it back. This generally takes clients about ten (10) minutes.
- We will post the bail.The jail will release the defendant. It’s that simple.
The Bail Documents
We will either email of fax you the bail documents – it’s your choice.
If you receive them by email, it will be in a “PDF” format. Most computers come with Adobe Reader already loaded so you can instantly open this document. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, you can download Adobe Reader for free in a simple process that also only takes minutes.
Fill out the basic, but required information.
Returning the Bail Paperwork
After the paperwork is filled out, and you have signed it for your own protection, you can fax it back or scan it and return it to us by email.
The instructions, email address and toll-free fax number will be included on a cover sheet for your convenience.
What to Expect From Us
You will receive from us:
- A Cover Letter details easy instructions for filling out the paperwork and faxing back to us. It also includes our contact information.
- The Bail Bond Application is required by law. We must collect basic information about the contract signer and the defendant
- The Bail Bond Contract is a legal document that has been approved by the California Department of Insurance. All California bail bond companies use the same contract, the language of which has not been changed in over fifty years.
- A Receipt will outline the full bail bond fee and credits based on the amount you are paying. If you are making payment arrangements for bail, they will also be listed on the receipt. Please sign this and return a copy.
- The Credit Card Authorization gives us permission to authorize and charge your card.
- We include a request for Identification and Credit Card Copies for your protection.
All information submitted to our office is kept strictly confidential. It is only reviewed by the licensed, professional bondsman who works directly with you.
We’re Here For You Online or In Person
Our unique blend of personal, hands-on service and Internet technology provides the fastest and most efficient service to people who have a family member, loved one or friend in a California jail.
Of course, if you prefer to work with a bondsman in person, right from the start, we have that option available to you, too. You can either come to our office or we can meet you at the jail or in your home or office.
For further information about California bail bonds online and the bail services we provide, please feel free to call us 24/7, including weekends and holidays at 1-877-861-3761.
A licensed bondsman is happy to answer all your questions and help you.
I couldn’t believe I was calling to bail out my boss on $100,000 bond. He’s a great guy, but I had no idea how to proceed. I can’t tell you enough how thankful I was for you holding my hand through the bail process. Again, I would like to express my sincere thanks for your patience and assistance in this matter.
Brendon in Los Angeles
Bail by phone, email or fax.
We provide the fastest bail bond service anywhere in California.
Bail bond Q&A
Answers to the questions most frequently asked of a bail bond company.
Video Bail Information
Informational videos to give you some guidance when dealing with bail in California.
Bail Bond Financing
As reputable bail bond company, we do not charge any additional finance fees, charges or taxes.
Your Bail Bondsman
A Trusted Resource
Free Information from a Licensed Bondsman
24 hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Serving All California Jails